Search Engine

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Putting everything off!

So I havnt wrote in awhile I know! Our Computer broke so Ive been out when it comes to internet lately. Luckily for me my husbands step father rebuilds computers and made me an early Christmas present!! Yay Steve! lol I am so grateful! I havnt been online in so long I've forgotten all the wonderful distractions there are on here!!

As for my NaNoWriMo, well it too was put off, the computer was one reason, but my daughter and procrastination were big reasons as well. I have wrote more on my book, and have gotten at least 100 times further than any other book Ive started. I am in love with my story, Im not even sure how it will end, which makes me want to write even more, so I can find out!! haha I think Im going to try and transfer it to the computer and finish it from there, but Im not sure I want to yet. I think I get more inspiration when Im handwriting it. Theres something about seeing it there on paper and being able to flip back and forth that makes it more real. But, ofcourse I will have to put it on the computer eventually so transfering the little I hev now seems so much less daunting than trying to type in 500 pages.

I'll think on that and get back to you. Until then, Im going to look up some Harry Potter, and Twilight stuff! B uh Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment