Search Engine

Saturday, June 5, 2010

My daughter's weaing my shoes :)

Although she can't quite get her little toes around the flip flop what ever its called.

I was going to write last night but my triplet nephews and my step daughter had invaded the computer/ play room. There was no way I would have been able to write with them playing. Boys are loud! I have two girls so I'm not sure if its just boys in general or if it had to do with the fact that there were 3 of them but man can they get rowdy!

I have gotten pretty far in my book and I am really excited about it! Having an actual goal to work towards has made it alot easier, and given me motivation. Now all I need to work on is the procrastination, which has taking the leading role in a few of my blog posts!


So no more procrastination, I'm going to my writing mode, yes I have a writing mode, its called "Not right now I'm trying to write!" or possibly "Yeah, uh huh, that's fine go play"

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment