Search Engine

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Brainstorm

Last night was fraught with the chatter of thousands of thoughts that chose to show themselves to me as I lay, trying to sleep, in my bed. Needless to say there was many reaches for the cell phone (for light) and my notebook and pen. Each time I closed my eyes all I could think about was another plot line, or story idea, or character and so on.

What really kept my mind moving though, was the fact that I can not for the life of me figure out what to name the main male character! I keep thinking that his name starts with an M, but the thought process stops there.

Oh the whoas of a stumped, so called, writer!

But last night did get me further along in the love story of my book. Yes there is a love story, can you really write a fantasy book without one? I wrote some conflicts that would happen, also a big plot point. So last night, even though the sleep was lacking, was a great night!

Darn that name!! I wish I could figure it out.

NaNoWriMo writing wordsOnly two days until I meet with fellow NaNoers to discuss outlines, plots, ect.and only 16 more days until the star of the 50,000 word challenge!!




I can not wait to start writing this book! For those of you who don't know, the reason Im waiting to start writing is, you are not suppossed to go into Nov. 1st with an already started Novel. So right now Im working on my characters, plot lines, etc.

Also, NaNoWriMo is run by th Office of Letters and Lights a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charity who runs NaNoWriMo's youth and adult novel-writing programs. So go donate! Help pay the teachers salarys and for the childrens writing programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment