Search Engine

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Life happens

I have been so busy these past two days. My little girl has been sick, therefor she hangs all over me all day. It's very hard to get anything done when a 10 moth old is strapped to your waist.

Also, my husband lost his job, and cant get unemployment. We are about to feel it pretty hard. I'm actually going to get a job...which is something I haven't had since I was 5 months pregnant. I am kind of nervous, but excited at the same time. It will be a relief to be able to get out during the day, the down side being, I wont be at my daughters constant beckon call. I'm positive she will be fine, who knows how I will handle it.

With NaNoWriMo coming up, I will have a tougher time writing 50,000 words, but I know I can get it done! Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment