Search Engine

Friday, October 9, 2009

Figure it out!

I started this blog, mainly to have something for myself. It seems as women we so often put others before ourselves on a daily basis. As this blog indicates, I am a Wife, a Mother, and an aspiring Author (although my spelling doesn't always show that. Thank God for spell check!)

I have an accordion folder with many stories, from half a page to 20 pages that I have started and never finished. I try and blame it on my busy schedule, but I know and you know (or you suspect) that it is my lack of self motivation and my continuous procrastination. (I'm a poet and didn't know it...or did I?) This November first marks the start of National Novel Writing Month 2009. I am officially going to throw myself into the 50,000 word challenge. There is a book I have been dreaming and dwelling on for a while now, that I absolutely have to get on paper. NaNoWriMo is truly a blessing at the best possible moment. I am ecstatic about meeting fellow NaNoers as well!

I am 21 years old, with a wonderful husband, a crazy fun and lovable 4 year old step-daughter, and a beautiful 10 month old daughter. Next month, in between, diapers, rides to school, breakfast, lunch and, dinner, night time stories, baths, nap times, grocery shopping, alone time with hubby, sleep, and now this Blog,I will attempt to shell out 50k words of a novel that I hope will be a published best seller shortly afterward. Wish me luck and join me in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment