Search Engine

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Today, Today

Another day!! I love new days. I didnt wake up as early as I wanted to today but Ill get over it. Last night I sorted through all of my old stories and put them neatly in separate sections of my accordion folder. I had way more started stories than I thought I did. Some were really good, something I might write on later. Some I had no Idea what my begining intentions were. I have pages and pages written up right now with plot ideas, character bios, random sketches, story line ideas and so on.

In my book they're going to go to Paris, then England so I had to reasearch both places so when I write about them I can be somewhat accurate. They are going to a place called Lands End, which is the most South Western Point of England, from there their going to go to the fictitios land that is in my book. Well while reasearching Lands End I found out that there are actual Celtic myths about a land off the coast of Lands End that got swallowed be the water, some believe it was the country mentioned in Tristram and Isolt (or Tristan and Isold) Lyonnesse. I am completely excited to be able to add some Celtic and Arthurian aspects to my book, its also harder because I have so much more research to do now!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicIts been a little hard lately to write outlines and plot ideas and research because I have been so busy. My 10 month old daughter is walking!! It is so strange to see this little bitty girls walking around like its nothing. So half of my day is spent standing her up and holding my arms out because I want to see her walk again, and again, and again, and again!



Today is going to be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment